A067 - Cell Phone Guidelines
Administrative Letter #67 Cell Phone Guidelines - Updated 8/25/2005
CELL PHONE GUIDELINES
PERSONAL CELL PHONES:
PHONES PURCHASED BY THE EMPLOYEE AND USED FOR PERSONAL AND DISTRICT BUSINESS
>Authorized District Staff
Teachers on Special Assignment
Other special programs and emloyees
- Cell phones are owned and maintained by the individual.
- An application for Reimbursement Form is filled out and approved by the supervisor/administrator. This form should be submitted to the Accounts Payable department each time a new phone is purchased. (The Application for Reimbursement Form is available from the Accounts Payable Manager)
- The form asks for a signature allowing the school district to publish the individual's cell phone number.
- The reimbursement equates to $40.00 per month but is paid in a quarterly sum of $120.00
- District reimbursement is a stipend to assist in the payment of that cell phone not to exceed $120.00
- If the cell phone invoice exceeds $120.00 then the individual is personally responsible for the balance due.
- Additional reimbursement should not be requested from other sources such as the elementary or secondary school budgets from the site where the individual works.
DISTRICT PURCHASED CELL PHONES
PHONES PURCHASED BY THE SCHOOL DISTRICT AND USED ONLY FOR DISTRICT BUSINESS
>Head Custodians >Grounds